Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2011/12/12/wordpress-plugin-random-image-gallery-with-pretty-photo-zoom/
The Random image gallery with pretty photo zoom WordPress plug-in which allows you to show random image anywhere in your posts, template files or using widgets. When you click the image it will create the pretty photo zoom effect. You can upload your images directly into the folder or you can set the existing image folder location; this plugin will automatically generate the perfect thumbnail image based on the mentioned width. This plugin is very useful to showcase images randomly to user.
- Drag and drop the widget
- Paste the php code to your php file
- Short code for posts and pages
Features of this plugin
- Simple and easy installation.
- This will create thumbnail image.
- Display one image on random order.
- Pretty photo zoom effect on mouse click.
Q1. Plugin setting link?
Dashboard –> Setting –> R I G W PP Z
Q2. Thumbnail not display?
Q3. Where to change the thumbnail width?
Q4. Close button not display in light box effect?
Q5. Where to upload my images?
There is an error in the plugin where it checks twice for a GIF file but doesn't check for PNG. I have been repeatedly reporting this here and on the authors website with no result. I even provided the code to fix the issue. It would take a couple of minutes to update but it has never been done.
Tested up to 3.3.2
Tested up to 3.4
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your gallery.
New demo link, http://www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to 3.4.2
Tested up to WordPress 3.5
Avoid registering the alternate jQuery.
From this version we are using existing wordpress jQuery.
Tested up to 3.6
Added few security features.
New admin layout.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (rigwppz.po) available in the languages folder.
- Tested up to 3.9
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Updated the jquery.prettyPhoto.js to latest version.
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.4
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7