It displays random qoutes on your sidebar or on your page depending where you want to be shown.
You can add the quote on your sidebar by using the “Quote” widget that allows you to set the title of your block, number of quotes that you want to be displayed or one specific quote.
You can display the quotes via template by using
<?php do_action( 'r12themes_quotes' ); ?>.
This sintax can be customized by using the following arguments:
- ‘limit’ => 1 (the default value – e.g
2will display two random quotes )
- ‘id’ => 0 ( display random post – e.g.
19will display the quote that have id = 19 )
You can add this in your post by using [r12themes_quotes], the arguments above apply to this one to.
- The plugin looks grotesque
It looks that way because it comes with no CSS styling for the front-end. This gives you the posibility to customize it according to your theme.
- Can I contribute to this plugin
Yes, of course everyone is encourage to contribute to R12Thems Quotes. You can do this for following the GitHub Account of R12themes.
- Tweak – Update display Quotes icon in Admin panel.
- Tweak – Faq – How to contribute to plugin development.
- First release.