qTranslate Cleanup and WPML Import
Allows a complete uninstall and cleanup of qTranslate meta-tags or importing translations into WPML
- Tested with WP 4.1
- Changed title format to "%Original title% (%lang_code%)" if title not translate
- Bug fix: terms not synchronized when used uppercase codes in qTranslate
- Bug fix: translated posts not imported if title not translated
- Tested with WP 4.0
- Added dependency for disable qTranslate before import to WPML
- Added compatibility with WPML 3.1.8.*
- Bug fix: convert language codes from uppercase to lowercase
- Tested with WP 3.9.1
- Feature: using batches for taxonomies
- Bug fix: import custom post types
- Bug fix: copy content/title/excerpt to default language if translations don't exists
- Added "No" and "cz" codes to language mapping
- Bug fix: correct language mapping for Hebrew.
- Bug fixes: contents not being visible after import in some circumstances and others.
- Adds all custom fields to posts. If they have no translation, they are added to posts in all languages.
- Fixes cases where the importer was stuck.
- More bug fixes: importing terms, handling posts without titles, posts without translation in the default language and more
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.7
Last Updated: 2015-1-30
3.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?