This widget plugin is directed primarily toward amateur radio enthusiasts with
WordPress blogs. It provides a form to lookup amateur radio
from the QRZ.com site. QRZ.com provides information
about operators indexed by their call sign.
This widget plugin has been tested on WordPress 2.9.2 and should work
on previous 2.x versions as well. PHP 5.x is required.
- Add a directory called ‘qrz-search’ (without the quotes) to your
- Upload qrzsearch.php to ‘/wp-content/plugins/qrz-search/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Manage Plugins’ page in WordPress.
- Place the widget in the sidebar using the editor for your theme.
- What is QRZ.com?
It’s a popular ham radio site where hams lookup information about operators
based on their call sign. It also has lots of other ham radio information.
- Am I allowed to do this?
QRZ.com welcomes all sites to add
searches like this.
Contributors & Developers
“QRZ Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release of the QRZ plugin with no options.