Use mobile to login your wordpress site by scanning QR Code.
Main features / advantages
- Simple and easy to use.
- No need to enter username or password while logging site.
- Compatible with all major web browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera.
- Download plugin file (.zip)
- Extract zip file and upload folder /tagauth/ to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go to “Plugins” and activate the plugin
- Click on the menu “TagAuth Setting” in the dashboard.
- Click on the menu “Get QR Key” to bind account with your mobile.
- Use your mobile to login site by scanning QR Code.
How do I change settings?
From the WordPress Administration go to “Plugins” and click on “Settings” under plugin name
Found a bug? Have a suggestion?
Please send bug reports and suggestion using this feedback form.
Contributors & Developers
“TagAuth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed some bug.
- Change the visibility of “Get QR Key”. All users can see it.
- Initial release