Qoate Scroll Triggered Box
Generates a box that slides in at a corner of the page after a certain point has been reached. The box can contain custom HTML or some social sharing options.
This plugin is outdated. Please use the Scroll Triggered Boxes plugin instead.
This box is great to encourage your readers to share your content, cause it will only show up when a visitor has reached a certain part of your page. This ensures that the visitor liked your content, making this a great spot to ask them to take action.
- Highly customizable
- Easy social bookmarks (Twitter, FB, StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, RSS, MySpace, LinkedIn, Reddit,
Technorati, Tumblr, Google, Netvibes, Mixx, Posterous, FriendFeed)
- OR custom HTML content, meaning you can show pretty much anything you want in the box.
- Choose between a slide or fade animation
- Choose the placement of the box
- Configure when the box should show up: percentage of page height, end of post, after comments
- Choose whether visitors should be able to minimize the box
Do not start using this plugin, use the new and improved version instead: Scroll Triggered Boxes.
2.3.1 – November 12, 2013
- Removed all error notices
- Improved the code quality a bit.
- If you’re still on this plugin: please switch to the new and improved plugin.
Added the ability to let the box show up at the end of a post.
Fixed social buttons border at some themes.
Added a smarter way to see where the visitor’s screen is. Now comes in right at both longer and shorter articles.
Fixed some minor bugs.. Sorry for all those little updates.
Visitors can now minimize/restore the box (optional).
You can now choose to show the box when the visitor reached your comments. You shoud still fill in a percentage for pages that do not allow comments.
- Added Reddit, Technorati, Mixx, Netvibes, FriendFeed, Google and Posterous as Social Bookmark options.
- Added social network images in the backend
Huge update, added Social Media Sites!
- Social bookmarking options!
- Show on other pages too (optional)
- No more CSS, better do it manually.
- Advanced CSS styling
- Rounded borders (optional)
- Text & Background colors (optional)
- Custom CSS rules (optional)