This plugin shows the jobs listing as seen in https://qkly.io/jobboard. The partner company of https://qkly.io/ will need to provide their unique company id in the backend to show the jobs. After the company id and other options are configured in the backend, the plugin will also show the filters to search jobs.
The options in the backend are
– number of jobs per page
– layout for the job list
– company id
The filter in the frontend will allow to search by job title, skills, keyword, company, job type and salary. And user can apply the job by clicking in apply link.
How to use in the theme
To list the qkly use the shortcode in the editor as following
shortcode to list the qkly jobs
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click Qkly Job Listing Settings just after the settings to check the settings of the plugin
- API URL of Qkly Jobs Plugin is https://jobs.qkly.io/
- Other options on the settings are self explained
How can I contact you?
You can contact us from https://devfinity.io/contact-us/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Qkly Job Listing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Qkly Job Listing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version: 1.0.9 Removed the company id validation
Version 1.0.10 Updated the Qkly Jobs Dashboard Url