Allows for publishing posts to Twitter based on category.
- Upload the entire
/publish-to-twitterfolder to the
- Activate Publish to Twitter through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How do I get a Twitter Consumer Key?
Log in to https://apps.twitter.com/apps and create a new application.
Once the application is set up, you can find your Consumer and Consumer Secret keys under the API Keys section under the Application settings heading (they are called API key and API secret).
Contributors & Developers
“Publish to Twitter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Update Twitter Settings UI to match Twitter’s actual fields.
- Fix: Dequeue select2 on our settings page so other plugins don’t conflict.
- Fix: Only enqueue our custom scripts on our own settings page.
- Fix: Remove a poorly-coded configuration
- Fix: Correct an over-escaped string
- New: Add FAQs and Screenshots
- Dev: Add Readme.md parser
- Dev: Add pre-deploy build script (to clean node modules and dependencies)
- Dev: Add I18N parser
- Fix: Minor JS bugs limiting things to a staging environment
- Fix: Expand tweet filtering to encompass all taxonomies
- New: Add proper localization/internationalization for strings
- New: Repair the per-category Tweet system so categories are lazy-loaded using the auto-complete feature.
- Update: Bump the bundled Chosen library to v1.1.0.
- Initial alpha version