Publishes your wordpress blog posts automatically to StockTwits, using the StockTwits public API. Add a custom messages with each post, automatically finds cashtags with in your post.
- Install Publish to StockTwits onto your blog.
- Go to Setting and select Publish to StockTwits.
- Follow the instruction to obtain a consumer key for the StockTwits API.
- Add your consumer key, and click update.
- Add your StockTwits account by clicking the “Connect to StockTwits” button.
- confirm the permissions for the app.
Contributors & Developers
“Publish To StockTwits” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- connects with your stocktwits account.
- add a stocktwits message box to the wordpress post page.
- changed directories for settings images
- fixed issue with not sending published posts to StockTwits
- minor css fixes
- wordpress 3.9 bugs
- fixed last of wordpress 3.9 bugs
- fixed issue with not posting messages to StockTwits