Allow the public to submit information to your site with embeddable, configurable forms. Then you can moderate the posts created by this form.
Embed the form in a page with [psc_show_form id=”#”]
- Forms are publicly accessible.
- Optional reCaptcha integration.
- Image upload functionality available.
- Posts can default to “pending”, “draft”, or “published”.
- Posts can default to any category currently set within your wordpress install.dpress install.
- Activate plugin
- Create a form
- Embed the form in a page with [psc_show_form id=”#”]
- You can use
psc_save_form($atts)in your php code or
[psc_save_form slug="string"]in your pages if you want to save a form earlier on in your code.
Contributors & Developers
“Publicly Submitted Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.