With our plugin, you will create a login and sign-up form on any website page and redirect users to that page for logging in or signing up.
WordPress uses wp-admin or wp-login.php to let users access the website dashboard, but it is also an easy target for cybercriminals to access. With the help of this plugin, it will be hard for hackers to use the usual login URL to access your website. You can, for example, disable the default login and redirect users to a custom page. The plugin also comes with some setting that enables sending a token to the user for account validation.
If you want to disable the custom login and registration for your WordPress website, use our plugin. More features are coming in upcoming versions.
- Available in French and English. But you can do the translation in any language thanks to the .pot file.
- Mobile friendly. It is equally compatible with mobile phones, tablets, or desktop screens.
- Fewer redirects than other plugins.
- Recover password option for registered users with security token authentication.
To be noted – Registering new users form will be only available when the new user registration option is enabled on the website, to do so
go to – ‘Settings -> General’ then check the option ‘Membership – Anyone can register’.
A brief Markdown Example
Install the plugin from within the WordPress
- Click on the plugin menu and select Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin.
- Choose the provided .zip file.
- Click Install Now.
Install the plugin manually.
- Upload the .zip file in the folder /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to the configuration screen under Settings -> PSW – Front-end Login and registration.
- Choose the default role for your users.
- Add additional notification emails. By default, the primary owner will receive an account creation message. If you want to be user to receive it, you can add their email.
- Select the page where you want your form to appear.
- Disable the default login link if needed.
Contributors & Developers
“PSW – Login and registration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors