Are you maximizing AOV to drive profitable growth for your WooCommerce store? Proto AI empowers ecommerce retailers to tackle these challenges with AI-powered product recommendations that deliver highly personalized customer journeys. With personalized recommendations, your customers will purchase more items at each transaction. Since these recommendations are unique to each customer, you will see less returns. Our next generation AI is easy to set up and within days your WooCommerce store will experience higher conversion rates and stronger sales growth.
A SMARTER RECOMMENDATION ENGINE
Most recommendation engines offer alternatives to something users are already interested in (a green tent rather than a blue one) and suggest “best sellers” based on items that similar users have purchased in the past.
By contrast, Proto AI’s smart engine solves for the individual user by recommending items that complement what that user is looking at – such as hiking boots for a user who is looking at a tent – whether those items are best sellers or not. The engine will learn and unlearn based on user activity and engagement.
BETTER RESULTS FOR WOOCOMMERCE RETAILERS
Proto AI delivers a better experience for customers – leading them to spend more on relevant products during each transaction – and better results for retailers who experience higher conversion rates, stronger sales growth, and more repeat business.
Best of all, Proto AI requires very little data to function, making it easy for companies to get started quickly and see value in days, not months.
Getting started with Proto AI Commerce is quick and easy:
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin;
- Navigate to Plugin Settings and fill settings.
Setup takes minutes and you’ll start seeing results immediately.
Why should I use Proto AI Commerce’s Recommendation Engine?
- Proto AI Commerce’s Recommendation Engine gives your customers a tailored user experience and increases the likelihood of purchase, ultimately impacting average order size, conversion rates, and customer lifetime value.
Is my store too small to make good use of product recommendations?
- No site or audience is too small for Proto AI Commerce. Thanks to proprietary AI technology, the Recommendation Engine can work with smaller data sets or even brand-new sites.
Can I try Proto AI Commerce for free?
- Yes, Proto AI Commerce offers a 14-day free trial with monthly plans at several tiers, depending on business size.
What kind of support do you offer?
- Proto AI Commerce provides complimentary integration to launch your product recommendations and provides various levels of technical support depending upon your needs
How do I get started with the Proto AI Commerce Recommendation Engine?
- Proto AI Commerce offers complimentary implementation from start to finish. Your dedicated implementation specialist will handle every aspect or walk you through it.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under an Apache License, Version 2.0 license.
Contributors & Developers
“Proto AI Commerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Version.
- Update. Update License
Added tracking data: transaction_amount
Allowing merchants to customize the Add To Cart button on recommendations
Added more styles to discounts
Adding new styles
Adding styles for sidebar recommendations
New Proto AI UI experience within WordPress
Updated Proto AI event tracking data
Added more functionality to the widget customizer: font sizes, colors and custom css. Fixed vertical and horizontal functionality.
Adding styles for sidebar recommendations
Tested up to WordPress 6.2
SKU field added to recommendations
We fixed a scrolling issue due to the touchstart event listener that we use to track events
Improved recommendations performance by compressing Proto AI Scripts. Bug fixes
Bug fixes related to the latest Woocommerce update
Recommendations Widget fix
Bug fix for widget properties on old versions of WordPress. Fixed issue where changing font family in product title within the WordPress admin panel it won’t pick up the change
Introducing the Proto AI Commerce drawer widget for Woocommerce
Fixed bug in user activity tracking function
Fixed bug in currency symbol for Recommendations Grid widget
Add data-currency-iso-code to the grid and drawer widgets