- Checking to see if logout cookie option is numeric
- Added a optional debug to the send response to the console.log function ( only for debugging use should not be used in production. )
- Added a check to see the
message is not of type "undefined"
- Added an option to the options page for turning on or off debug.
- Tested with version 4.0!
- Added the ability to change the default WordPress postpass cookie in the admin area.
- Cleaned up some logic and php code.
- Added conditional logic to the allow admin to disable the automatic filter.
- Added a shortcode to allow users to place the button inside posts and a php function to place it in template files or hook it.
Added conditional logic to the filter to only add the button inside of the loop.
Original Release: uses
wp_enqueue_scripts and ajax to logout password protected posts by setting the cookie to expire immediately.