Prospress-Cubepoints is a module for Cubepoints plugin that extends the functionality of the Prospress plugin to award cubepoints or run on cubepoints
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Install and activate both Prospress & Cubepoints plugins.
Prospress-Cubepoints to the
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
4. In the Admin backend of WordPress under the Modules submenu of Cubepoints ( wp-admin : Cubepoints>>Modules ) activate 'Prospress Cubepoints'
5. The submenu 'Cubepoints Auctions' is now available in the Cubepoints group. You may alter any Prospress specific cubepoints options on this screen.
6. To activate 'Cubepoints mode' and use Cubepoints as the currency for your Prospress auction site simply select the Cubepoints currency 'CPS' from 'General Settings' under the Prospress menu group.
Requires: WordPress 2.0.2, Prospress 1.1, Cubepoints 3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 5 years ago
Active Installs: Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?