Follow the tutorials at Prosperent Demo
- Head over to Prosperent and click Join, its Free to do so. Create your account and sign in.
- Once signed in, go to the install screen.
- Set your campaign to WordPress if you haven't already
- Copy the API Key from Step 3.
- Upload the prosperent-suite folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Prosperent Settings under Settings and edit those that you'd like.
- Go to General Settings to input your API Key.
- Go to Appearance and then Widgets in your admin menu.
- There are widgets available for the Search Bar for the Product Search, Top Product widget and Recent Searches.
- If you have Accessibility Mode activated it will show 'Add' next to the widget, click 'Add' instead of trying to drag it.
- When making a page/post all the short code on in the Prosperent Gear Icon.
Congratulations, you now have access to Prosperent tools on your WordPress blog, available with many options to customize each.
Log in to Prosperent every so often to check your stats.
Features: About and How to Use
- ProsperLinks is completely automated, once turned on (it is on by default), the plugin will begin affiliating links or re-affiliating links to better converting, high commission merchants.
- ProsperInsert allows you to place products on pages and posts using the Gear icon dropdown when editing a page or post. It can also be placed in widgets and automated to place products on all posts or pages.
- ProsperShop is a full fledged shop with millions of products from over 4500 merchants. This is created automatically when you activate the plugin.
Additional Notes for Installation
- This plugin automatically creates a new page called products. Go into that page and change the title to whatever you would like to be visible.