Prosperent is a company that is serious about getting you the tools that simplify your life as an affiliate marketer. We manage relationships with merchants, clean datafeeds, and provide a variety of publisher tools to get products on your site quickly and easily.
How many merchants does Prosperent work with?
Currently over 4,500 and growing.
How many products does Prosperent have?
We currently index and search against almost 50 million products.
Where can publishers go to get help?
Our Community Forums are a fantastic resource. Our entire team is active on a daily basis, and we are always here to lend a helping hand no matter what the question may be.
How do I get paid?
Prosperent pays publishers net30 which means we pay you 30 days after commission event takes place. This gives merchants time to see if a product is returned, or otherwise needs to be delayed for whatever reason.
How can we track our earnings?
We have a comprehensive reporting system in place that allows you to see which pages are generating earnings, which city/state/country the sales are coming from, and which individual products and retailers are providing those sales.
What is the revenue split?
We take a 30% commission and pay you the other 70%. If you are a larger publisher this split changes to 80/20.
What are the commissions paid and terms?
The commission rates vary from merchant to merchant, but we are always negotiating the highest rates in the industry. We pay out net30 like most networks. The only exception is when a merchant that we work with extends a commission based on their return policy. Our reporting interface reflects this and allows you to see the status of each commission. It's the same as what you would experience with any of the other affiliate networks like commission junction.
Requires: 3.0 or higher Compatible up to: 4.0.1 Last Updated: 2014-10-2 Active Installs: