- Fixed Bugs
- Updated product layout
- Updated Prosperent Product Search to ProsperShop
- Optimized code
- Updated options
- Updated look of store, grabs more CSS from active theme
- changed image servers
- fixed small bug
*Unique Titles on search pages, display query and your site name
- Responsive design CSS fix
- Responsive design, first implementation. Let me know how this works for you. I'll make adjustments if needed.
- Works for PHP 5.2.x again, I was using some 5.3 methods in the last update that broke some people's shops (May want to update to your PHP version if you are still running 5.2 if you can)
- You now have access to the Coupon API and the Celebrity API
- When a Filter is clicked, it will put the Merchant/Brand/Celebrity picture next to the filter name
- Pagination works again
- Pagination will clear if a new query, sort method, or filter is used.
- The main search bar is now a widget that you can place in your sidebars or footer areas.
- The search bar has also been added as a shortcode for those who want to place it somewhere else. [prosper_search][/prosper_search]
- Added a search bar to the search results page for easy access and searching.
- Changed the look of the search bar.
- Added additional settings, and placed the 'Prosperent Settings' under the settings menu now.
DEACTIVATE and REACTIVATE this plugin to make the new shortcode changes take effect.
- Fixed collisions that the pagination class was having with other classes in some instances.
- Changed the shortcode to be [prosper_store][/prosper_store] (Placing that on any other pages will give you another store.
- Updated pagination, now includes First, Last, Previous and Next buttons.
- Fixed issues with Starting Query when a facet was clicked.
- Changed how the product links work.
- API updated
- Query Strips Slashes so products with 's work correctly
- Added a 'Starting Query' in Admin Options, the product page uses this query first if none has been given by the user. That way
it doesn't just show a no results page.
- Fixed some CSS issues
- Complete optimization
- Product file redone
- include() error fixed
- round() error fixed