Activating the Proper Contact Form plugin is just like any other plugin. If you've uploaded the plugin package to your server already, skip to step 5 below:
- In your WordPress admin, go to Plugins > Add New
- In the Search field type "proper contact form"
- Under "PROPER Contact Form," click the Install Now link
- Once the process is complete, click the Activate Plugin link
- Now, you're able to add contact forms but, first, we could configure a few settings. These can be found at Settings > Proper Contact
- Make the changes desired, then click the Save changes button at the bottom
- To add this form to any page or post, just copy/paste or type "[proper_contact_form]" into the page or post content and save. The form should appear on that page