How is this different from Tareq Hasan and WeDevs WP Project Manager?
- Privacy - Users only see Projects and Tasks they are Contributors on.
- Tasks by Date Widget - This is a Widget that displays all of your Tasks ordered by date.
- Tasks by Sort Widget - This is empty, by default, until you, or another authorized Users, drags Tasks from the Tasks by Date Widget into it. Thus allowing higher priority items to be ushered to the top of the list and manually sorted via drag-n-drop.
- Responsive UI - The UI is more responsive. This means that various aspects, such as form elements, stretch 100% width and are more condensed.
- Improved UI Elements - The UI replaces the custom icons (used for Delete, Edit, etc...) with the native WordPress DashIcosn (glyphs) to be more standardized compliant and consistent in the UI.
- Improved Layout - We converted the Projects page layout to a standard Posts table so when we introduce advanced filtering (by Project Type, Tags, etc...) it will be more practical and quick for Users to find what they're looking for.