The Product Enquiry for WooCommerce plugin adds an enquiry button to every WooCommerce Product Page. Using this button a potential customer, can send you an enquiry or request a quote for a product he is unsure of purchasing. By addressing his enquiries or quote requests, you can convert an unsure customer, into a buyer!
Also check out our premium version, Product Enquiry PRO (a.k.a. QuoteUp) for WooCommerce. It allows you to view enquiries and quote requests right in your dashboard. You can even filter and export enquiries to help you analyse product demands.
We Slashed Our Premium Plugin Prices
Featured on business.com, recommended by many WordPress experts, loved and rated 4.6 by our customers – our top selling plugin Product Enquiry Pro (a.k.a. QuoteUp) gets a price cut of 15% for 2 and 5 domain licenses for a limited time!
No coupons or discount codes needed, this sale is up for grabs! Add our enquiry button under your products and don’t let those leads slip away. Get your copy NOW and increase sales on your WooCommerce Store!
Hurry up…. sale ends soon!
Add an Enquiry or Request a Quote Button: Allows customers or visitors to make enquiry about a product by asking question about a product directly from the product listing page. Setting the button label text as “Make an Enquiry”, “Request a Quote” or “Quote to Order” let’s your customers enquire and negotiate for a list of products they are interested into.
Localization Ready: The latest version is ready for translation. All you need to do is create the .mo and .po files for your language.
Configure Settings: Plugin user/administrator can configure where to show Enquiry or Request a Quote Button on the product page and many other details too(please, see screenshot ‘Plugin configuration’ for more details).
Email to Site Owner: An email is sent to pre-configured email address of the plugin user with details such as site name, product name, product URL, customer name and enquiry message in a well formatted manner. Moreover, the customer can receive a copy of this email if this functionality is configured to be allowed by the plugin administrator.
Quick Support: A plugin support sidebar in settings page provides you options to request a support query, make an enquiry for custom development, know additional services provided by us etc. right from the plugin settings page.
The premium version enhances the features of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce, and provides a systematic approach to maintain and filter enquiries or quote requests. It also lets you generate quotation as a pdf attachment to be sent to the customer.
Additional Features in PRO
Support for Variable Products
Control button visibility using Bulk Actions Selectively display Enquiry and Purchase buttons, and Product Price with ease using Bulk Actions
Add an Enquiry or Request a Quote Button to every WooCommerce Product Page.
Enquiry and Quote Request Emails are sent to e-Store Owner and the Product Owner.
Send a Copy option for the visitor’s so they can choose to send a copy of the Enquiry Email or Quote Request to themselves.
Mutiple Product Enquiries and Quote requests on a Single Page.
Show/hide price and purchase button for one or multiple products.
Auto-Generate Quote PDF in the backend which allows the admin to create a quote for requested products.
View Enquiries and Quote Requests right in your Dashboard.
Reply from the Dashboard feature for the Store Admin.
Style the buttons and Dialog.
Filter and Export Enquiry and Quotation Records to Analyse Product Demands.
Responsive Enquiry and Quote Request Dialog.
Telephone Number Field Option so potential customers can add their Phone Number.
Hooks provided to Customize the Enquiry Form.
Recommended Plugins: Product Enquiry Pro (a.k.a. QuoteUp)
- Installation Instructions
As this is an extension for the WooCommerce plugin, you must have WooCommerce plugin installed already.
- Upload ‘product-enquiry-for-woocommerce’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or upload ‘product-enquiry-for-woocommerce.zip’ through WordPress admin panel
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit ‘Product Enquiry’ page under ‘Products’ menu of WooCommerce to configure settings.
- Is the enquiry plugin work with all WooCommerce product types?
- Can I display the enquiry button on the shop page?
Currently, the button is displayed only on the single product page.
Works like a charm. Sends emails well. Free version is very good!
Its the best Product enquiry button i could found , i got stuck and was helped by wisdmlabs.com team… Thanks 🙂
Ressort très mauvaise qualité
I tried it. It is not very complete, simple nor really good looking. there are other free ones that I prefer.
Would really be an interesting plugin but unfortunatelly 90% of the advertised “features” are only available in their “pro version” 🙁
Amazing Support. Amazing Plugins.
From last 10 days support team continuous touch with my issue. The prob. was i didn’t get the inquiry mail about the product. Then i emailed this issue to the support team. They continuous look issue & finally solved. Such a amazing product & support team.
Contributors & Developers
“Product Enquiry for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Feature – Admin can decide whether Product Author should receive enquiry emails or not
- Feature – Admin can decide whether Enquiry emails should be sent on email set in WordPress’s General Settings
- Fix – Fixed conflict of jQuery UI CSS with other CSS
- Fix – Made compatible with WooCommerce 3.0
- Simplified settings page by adding tooltips
- Added support with WC Vendors plugin.
- UI fixes for space in footer.
- Modified strings to keep same contextaul meaning when translated to other languages.
- Z-index fixes for modal.
- UI fixes for enquiry button.
- Added support for more than one position for the enquiry button. In the previous version, the button position was moved from after the product summary to below the add to cart button. This version gives you the option to display the button either below the add to cart button or below the product summary.
- Updated position of enquiry button
- Updated enquiry modal and improved its UI
- Localization ready
- Default subject issue resolved
- Fixed email related bugs. Now, wp_mail() function will be used instead of mail().
- Added “reply-to” address
- Added plugin URI
- Fixed “header already sent” warning message on plugin activation.
- Removed old sidebar files from plugin.
- Header issue resolved.
- Updated the email functionality of the plugin.
- Resolved Warnings and Notices.
- Fixed the issue where enquiry button was moved within product summary instead of after it.
- Fixed z-index issue.
- Resolved IE issue.
- Updated plugin dashboard UI.
- Fixed enquiry button alignment issue.
- Fixed tab index issue.
- Added a plugin support sidebar in settings page.
- Resolved issue of showing ‘Undefined index’ warning message.
- Added code to show ‘site name’ in email.
- Formatted email contents in such a way that they look more meaningful and proper aligned.
- Plugin Released