Product Batch for WooCommerce enables ordered product items to be linked back to a bactch code, in the case that they need to be recalled or in the case that there was a missing part as part of the batch. Track which customers purchased a specific batch code by reviewing the batch reports under “WooCommerce->Reports”.
- Add/Edit/Delete “Batches” submenu item under WooCommerce “Products” to manage batch codes and link them to existing products
- Once an order is placed the order items are linked to a product batch if one exists for the ordered product item
- There are two reports under “WooCommerce Reports” to display the customer emails and orders for a given batch code
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the “Product->Batches” screen to manage Product Batches
- Go to “WooCommerce->Reports->Batches” to view batch reports
Contributors & Developers
“Product Batch for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Product Batch for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix versioning issue
- WC 3.0 compatibility
- Display variation product and its variations within the list
- First public release