Private Messages For WordPress
The Private Messages For WordPress allows users of WordPress blog send private messages (PM) to each other, just like in a forum.
- Unzip downloaded file and upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Set the number of PM for each user role, and the email template in the plugin option page (or you can use the default option)
- Set how to choose recipient: from dropdown list or auto suggest from user input
- Now you will see a new menu
Messages in the left. Just select
Send for sending PM or check the
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-11-28
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?