Creating a pricing table or page
- Go to PriceFish and start our fast generator PriceFish.
- Select designs
- Enter details
- Click Embed on PriceFish Dashboard
- Click the "Publish Table" button, and look for the "Table ID" section. Copy it, and write it somewhere (we will use it later).
Attach a pricing table to a WordPress post
- Create a new post and look for the PriceFish button button in your editor (a little fish with $ sign)
- A popup will appear, enter the relevant project id (you can copy it form pricefish dashboard , just click on embed).
- If you can't find the "Pricing Table" button, you may also write [pricefish projectid="your project id(a guid)"] in the editor, and replace "your project id (a guid)" with the relevant project id.
Arguments provides by the shortcode:
- 'projected' Your project ID from PrieFish