Provide a sidebar widget for getting content from Prestashop via the REST API and show it with jcarrousell lite.
The widget need a few integration and behavioural parameters:
- Prestashop’s web service authorization key. It should be generated from Prestashop’s admin site.
- REST query for products. The widget expects a full view result, so the query must include “display=full” parameter.
- Prestashop base URL. The Prestashop location URL (without the last bar ‘/’), it’s used when the widget build prestashop’s links.
- JCarrousell Lite easing effect. Labeled with “Efecto de transición (easing)”, choose from a value from the dropdown menu.
- JCarrousell Auto. Labeled with “Pausa (milisegundos)”, milliseconds to keep every product.
- JCarrousell Speed. Labeled with “Velocidad (milisegundos), Number of milliseconds, speed for the transition.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “Prestashop Saiyandev Widget” into the Search input and click the “Search Widgets” button.
- Locate the Prestashop Saiyandev Widget in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link at the bottom of the install screen.
- Navigate to Appearance → Widgets and create a new instance.
It can also be installed manually.
- What does this widget?
This widget takes a Prestashop REST query to make a HTTP request to Prestashop obtaining product information to at the sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“Prestashop Saiyandev Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
v 0.1 First Release