Provide a sidebar widget for getting content from Prestashop via the REST API and show it with jcarrousell lite.
The widget need a few integration and behavioural parameters:
- Prestashop’s web service authorization key. It should be generated from Prestashop’s admin site.
- REST query for products. The widget expects a full view result, so the query must include “display=full” parameter.
- Prestashop base URL. The Prestashop location URL (without the last bar ‘/’), it’s used when the widget build prestashop’s links.
- JCarrousell Lite easing effect. Labeled with “Efecto de transición (easing)”, choose from a value from the dropdown menu.
- JCarrousell Auto. Labeled with “Pausa (milisegundos)”, milliseconds to keep every product.
- JCarrousell Speed. Labeled with “Velocidad (milisegundos), Number of milliseconds, speed for the transition.
- What does this widget?
This widget takes a Prestashop REST query to make a HTTP request to Prestashop obtaining product information to at the sidebar.
v 0.1 First Release