Premium Contents is a WordPress plugin made to lock specified blog posts asking the reader to do something to access them.
You can ask the reader to make one of three actions (that correspond to three access level):
- accept terms and conditions pressing a button before to see the reserved content (example, you declare to be 18 or more year old)
- sign up the blog (reserved contents will be unlocked only to logged in users)
- pay via PayPal (reserved contents will be available to registered and paid users with a unexpired subscription)
The “pay” option can be set with a price and a duration in days: after that time the subscription expires and the user will return to act like a normal reader.
The reserved content notices are fully skinnable from the administration panel (no CSS or HTML required) and messages are editable with the WordPress editor.
SEE THE PREMIUM CONTENTS OFFICIAL PAGE FOR LATEST NEWS AND TIPS.
- Introduce the shortcode
- Deal with caches (like Lite Cache) to avoid them to store and serve reserved contents that should be locked
- (X)Show the login or registration form directly in the box
- Improve the sign-up and pay steps
- Add the cookie lifetime for level 1 (does it make sense?)
- Evaluate if logged in user should see level 1 content without click the button (exposed conditons could be different from sign up conditions)
- Hooks to be extended by third parties
- Do not use the “error_log” anymore since some providers expose them (grrr)
- Administrator notifications of IPN errors
- Add currency selector
- (X) Add the “bastard” mode on level 1 (press the Fabebook like button to view)
- Add a 2bis level with newsletter 3 subscription integration
- Remove the Facebook SDK option since Facebook protect it self from multi inclusion
- Some kind of stats?
No questions have been asked.
- Fixed some notices with debug active
- Added post/pages names (slugs) support
- Added [premium_content] shortcode support
- Fixed the like button when used with no url
- added EUR tu currencies
- Fixed the lock image background
- Added option to show the login or registration form on lock box for level 2 access contrained posts
- Patched the Lite Cache integration
- Deal with cache like Lite Cache and Hyper Cache stopping them on posts part of level 1,2,3
- Added the “direct comment” on administration page
- Added some screenshots
- Added PayPal refunds management
- First release