Adds a settings Import/ Export feature to the "Premise" premium landing page & member access plugin.
Backup or Transfer Settings
Finally, transfer Premise settings from one site to another. Or just make backups. Third-party plugins from Premise are supported as well. Especially useful for developers to speed up their work!
A great helper tool for the premium "Premise" plugin!
.JSONfile, speeds up development especially! (For example: ALL Premise main settings, plus ALL MemberAccess main settings, plus ALL Landing Page Design Sets, plus ALL Button configuritions -- very handy ;-)
.JSONfiles of settings sections could be useful for testing purposes for developers etc.
Typical Workflow Example
Transfer settings from a development install to the live/ production install.
1) Prerequisites/ Requirements:
- On BOTH sites/ installations you have installed & activated "Premise".
- On BOTH sites/ installations you have installed & activated this plugin, "Premise Settings Transporter".
- It's recommended to have THE VERY SAME VERSIONS installed on the original site and also the receiving site. Reason: sometimes settings differ between plugin versions. So with making sure you have the same versions installed you just ensure the correct settings are included within the export file.
- On the development install: Just make an Export file via "Premise > Import/Export" admin page:
- In the "Export" section there enable all checkboxes you need.
- Save the .JSON file to your computer.
- On the live/ production site, just import this .JSON file and you're done! ;-)
Please note: This plugin requires the premium plugin "Premise" (released by Copyblogger Media LLC), at least version 2.1 or higher.
premise-settings-transporter.pot) for translators is also always included :)
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Active Installs: 20+
Got something to say? Need help?