Have you ever wanted to sell an online internet course or ecourse?
The Premise for WordPress Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. It will allow you to assign WP Courseware course(s) to a product. Once the course(s) are assigned to a product, upon purchase of a product and registration, a student will automatically be enrolled into the associated courses.
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated LMS system which you can sell online, or if you choose to run a free online course, you can do so with ease.
Premise Plugin Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Add units to modules, and add quizzes to units with in modules
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a product and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the product
- New student pays for the product, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on purchased product
Check out Fly Plugins
For more info about Fly Plugins Free and Premium Plugins, check out the following links:
- WP Courseware LMS plugin for WordPress – The best LMS online for WordPress.
- S3 Media Maestro – The best HTML 5 secure media player for WordPress that works hand in hand with Amazon S3.
- Other Fly Plugins by Fly Plugins.
- Follow Fly Plugins on Facebook
- Check out the Fly Plugins YouTube channel.
Copyblogger Media no longer sells Premise.
- Does this plugin require WP Courseware to already be installed
- Does this plugin require Premise for WordPress to already be installed
- Where can I get WP Courseware?
Click here to get the Best WordPress LMS Plugin.
- Where can I get Premise for WordPress?
Premise is no longer sold.
- Fix: Fixed messaging for retroactive assignment function
- Fix: Fixed bug that prevented customer with multiple products from being enrolled into respective courses
- New: Added function to retroactively assign new courses to existing products that have already been purchased
- Fix: Fixed a bug that prevented automatic enrollment upon free and paid courses
- Fix: Fixed bug that prevented automatic enrollment
- Initial release