Pre-Publish Post Checklist lets you create todo lists for your WordPress posts.
You’ll be able to create custom checklist items and control what happens
when a user tries to publish a post. With Pre-Publish Post Checklist, you’ll never have to worry about accidentally publishing a post.
How Does It Works
- Create a few checklist items like “Check title for SEO” or “Make sure featured image is set”
- Decide what you want to do when a user tries to publish, but hasn’t completed all the items
- Create a new post and start checking those items off!
See How It Works
- Can I add my own items?
Yes, you can add items specific to your blog like “Make sure to add all recipe ingredients”.
- Can I use the checklist feature without disabling the ability to publish?
Yes. While you can choose to warn or stop the user who’s trying to publish, you can
also choose to do nothing and let them publish.
I will leave the five stars because this is truly a useful plugin.
However, it made me rewrite the whole post because it warned me that I haven't finished the check-list, and I have clicked "don't publish."
The warning window disappeared, but the black background stayed, blocking any click in the window (Latest Firefox). I had to refresh it and lose my whole post.
Later it warned me again, although I did finish the checklist.
I have turned-off the warnings and only use the checklist.
Could be some plugin conflict, caching, who knows...
I would like to set (as administrator of a multi-blogeur blog) rules who would block automatically the submition of drafts if all the required fields are not properly complete by the authors.
Your plugin would therefore be very helpfull to solve my issue.
Unfortunately, your plugin does not seem to be compatible with my WP version (4.2.2).
Is that correct?
If so, are you going to update this plugin?
If no, do you know further plugins that are compatible to my WP version?
I also would like to know if "Pre-Publish Post Checklist" is able to block the update of all type of posts (whatever its status) or if it block just the published one.
- Fixed an issue where completing an item for one post would complete an item for another.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the helpful “You have no items, create one” text from showing.
- First version!