Showcase articles, images, videos, and more!
POWr Microblog is a free cloud-based plugin you can edit in your live web page. Create a POWr account to access the entire plugin library.
First, download, install, and activate POWr Microblog. Then drop the plugin anywhere in your theme. Or add to a page/post with the POWr icon in the WP editor.
- Up to 20 entries.
- Add and arrange articles, photos, and videos!
- Adjust fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, and more.
- Accept payments, donations, and subscriptions through PayPal.
- Easily customize layout, sizing, and spacing.
- Built-in links to share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more.
- Built-in support for text in any language.
- Mobile responsive design looks great on any device.
- Eliminate all POWr logos and watermarks
- Unlimited entries
- Lightbox pop-up for images
- Enable plugin analytics to measure visitors and page views
- Receive premium POWr support
- Support the development of other great plugins
POWr Microblog plugin is simple to customize, directly inside of your live WordPress website. Just click on the Settings Icon to open the POWr Editor. You can now edit the design and contents of your Microblog plugin. See your changes in real time, on your actual site. No need to ever leave the page. Just edit and save right in the POWr Editor.
Mobile traffic matters. And successful sites need to be mobile responsive to keep up. The Form Builder plugin is optimized to function beautifully on almost any device. So you can spend less time worrying about how people are searching your site, and more about what they’ll discover.
Your WordPress website represents you, your brand, or your company. Own it, with fully customizable design. POWr Microblog allows you to create your plugin precisely the way you’d like it. Select and adjust colors, background design, borders and edges, and lots more. Match the rest of your website perfectly, with no more coding confusion or pricey designer fees.
It’s a tough world out there, but you don’t need to go it alone. POWr’s customer support team is made up of top notch people, working hard to insure you get the help you need. Our full Help Center is available 24/7. Additionally, there’s great email support available any time, with live chat available during peak hours. We are here to help you!
- Do I need to create a POWr Account? = Yes, you need a POWr Account. Your account allows you to create and save plugins, edit them in your live page, and use them on multiple different websites.
- How do I add Microblog to a page or blog post? = Create and save the plugin in your WP Dashboard. Then copy and paste the unique shortcode into any page or post. You can continue editing the plugin on your live page, in your WP Dashboard, or by logging in to www.powr.io.
- How do I add Microblog to a theme? = In your WP Dashboard, select Appearance > Widgets from the left sidebar. Find Microblog under Available Widgets and drag it into a sidebar or footer. Then visit the live page to set up the plugin.
- Can I add more than one Microblog? = Yes, absolutely! To clone an existing Microblog, paste the exact same unique shortcode into another page or post. To create a new version, select Microblog from the sidebar in your WP Dashboard and click Create New. You can then edit and save a new version, and paste the new unique shortcode into a page or post.
- Will my users see the Edit button above Microblog? = No! You only see the Edit button because you own the plugin. To temporarily hide it, click on your page and then type ‘p + down arrow’ (the letter p followed by the down arrow). You can show the icon again by typing ‘p + up-arrow’.
- I can’t see the settings icon anymore, what happened? = You are just logged out of POWr.io. Visit www.powr.io and log in to your account. Then return to your website and refresh the page.
- Is POWr Microblog Free? = Yes, the basic version of Microblog is completely free!
- Why should I upgrade? = Upgrading gives you access to advanced features, removes the POWr logo, and gives you automatic priority support.
I have used POWr for sometime now and this is the best plugin ever. It is reliable and I have never had any glitches. I love the new upgrade integrated into WP. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Awesome plug in.. i'd recomend anyone
- First released version
- Improved SSL Support
- Improved loading speed
- Easily add POWr plugins right from the text editor.
- Improved functionality within the wp text editor.
- New ID system for easier identification of POWr Plugins.
- Settings panel in WP Admin allows easier creation and management of Plugins.
- Fixed issue where POWr IDs get stripped
- Bug fix for labels or IDs in shortcodes getting stripped
- Local icon assets
- Improved install workflow
- Updated plugin list
- Fixed PHP Notices about undefined constants