Postmark Approved WordPress Plugin
If you're still sending email with default SMTP, you're blind to delivery problems! This Postmark Approved WordPress Plugin enables WordPres
- Upload postmark directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate plugin in WordPress admin
- In WordPress admin, go to Settings then Postmark. You will then want to insert your Postmark details. If you don't already have a Postmark account, get one at http://postmarkapp.com
- Verify sending by entering a recipient email address you have access to and pressing the "Send Test Email" button.
- Once verified, then check "Enable" to override wp_mail and send using Postmark instead.
Requires: 3.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.6
Last Updated: 2014-6-10
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?