tag aren't messed up with typographing.
- Fixed: No longer removes backslashes from posts.
- Fixed: Tries not to mess with the files' extensions (like .txt).
- Added: Tries to remove unneded spaces before colons and semicolons without
messing with the smiles.
- Added: Word 'by' included to the list of words for
- Fixed: No longer removes spaces before colons and semicolons - not to mess
with the smiles.
- Fixed: Double (and more) warpping with the tags.
- Fixed: wrapping and some other formatting in the [code] and [video]
- Added: Wrapping the composed words with hyphens with tags.
- Fixed: Nasty double-space bug on post-updating.
- Fixed: M-dash placement didn't work in version 3.
- Fixed: N-dashes are now placed correctly even if the value ranges are near the
beginning or the end of the text.
- Added: Replaces misplaced spaces near punctuation marks.
- Fixed: Phone numbers and dates are now avoided (except single-hyphen phone
numbers) when the hyphens in the value ranges are transformed into n-dashes.
- Added: Replaces 2 or more spaces with a single space in the text.
- Added: Word 'my' included to the list of words for
- The first working version.