Simple and easy way of adding post type archive links to your menu.
- Links will be highlighted (active) upon navigation to eiter archive page or single item page.
- Works from WordPress version 3.1
Install from WP admin of follow these instructions:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WordPress Appearance->Menu and start adding archive links to your menu
- I have activated the plugin but can’t see the “Archives” box on menu editing page?!
- I can see the “Archives” box but it is disabled?!
Make sure that you have created a menu.
- I have successfully added the links but they aren’t showing on my menu
Make sure that you have selected correct menu in “Theme Locations” box and did display this menu in your theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Post type archive in menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed minor issues with 3.5 and up.
- Initial version.