Bug fix: get tag links working!
Added support for custom post types
Bug fix: the admin-ajax.php url resolution fix in 1.0.3 only worked when in the HTML editor; now also fixed for the Visual editor
For posts not yet published (pending, future, or draft) don't link to them. Instead show the link text along with a note saying the post is not published yet (with both inside a css class for custom styling)
Bug fix: infer admin-ajax.php url from current url (the post edit page)
Bug fix: removed remaining calls to Toppa Libraries plugin
- bug fix: provide relative URL for ajax request
- bug fix: on activation, use is_plugin_active() to check whether we should register the p2p button with Extensible HTML Editor Buttons (the method check was throwing an error in some environments)
- added visual editor button and dialog for finding posts
- added support for highlighting text in the editor to make link text
- added support for named anchors
- refactored and added unit tests
- made multi-site compatible
- changed setLink setLink($atts, $content=null), adding $content parameter
- overwrite $text=$content if $content was used
- load element (post, category, tag)'s title everytime
- for $type == 'tag_id', replaced database select by 'get_term_by'
- BUGFIX: $tag_id was being used outside of its scope, code was removed because it's not needed anymore
- created reportError, to report bad parameters
- replace $wpdb queries for correspondent API functions in $type=='id' and $type=='tag_id'
- added some validation checks for when passed ip or slug is not found in database
- added apply_filters() with tag 'p2p_error_msg', so that the message can be filtered as needed before it is sent to page