Publish an entry to FriendFeed of your blog post with images and excerpt.
Requires FriendFeed API Core WordPress Plugin
- Belorussian (Thanks FatCow)
- Bulgarian (Thanks Dimitar Kolevski of Web Geek)
- Spanish (Thanks Brian Flores of InMotion Hosting)
- Romanian (Thanks Alexander Ovsov of Web Geek Sciense)
- Hindi (Thanks Love Chandel)
- Lithuanian (Thanks Vincent G)
The pot file is available with the Plugin. If you are willing to do translation for the Plugin, use the pot file to create the .po files for your language and let me know. I will add it to the Plugin after giving credit to you.
Support for the Plugin is available from the Plugin’s home page. If you have any questions or suggestions, do leave a comment there.
This Readme file was generated using wp-readme, which generates readme files for WordPress Plugins.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“Post to Friendfeed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Fixed compatibility problem with FriendFeed Comments Plugin
- Removed smilies from the list of images
- Added an option to specify the number of images to be posted
- Added support for Scheduled posts
- Added support for FriendFeed API Core Plugin
- Added support for rooms
- Added support for url shortening services
- Fixed an issue in applying filters for images and excerpts.
- Added support for internalization.
- Added translation support for Belorussian (Thanks FatCow).
- Added translation support for Bulgarian
- Added translation support for Spanish
- Added translation support for Romanian
v1.0.5 (2012-07-23) (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Added translation support for Hindi
- Added Lithuanian translations