Seamlessly integrate your WordPress website with Captorra. Easily configurable. Compatible with all of the most
popular form plugins.
- Unzip the plugin file
- Upload the folder
post-to-captorraand it’s contents to the
- Intall a compatible forms plugin; Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms or WPForms.
- Activate the form plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the Post to Captorra through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the
Integrationsplugin menu under the
Post to Captorramenu to create a new
- Submit a test post with the integrated form.
- Check that you post was successful by viewing the ‘API Logs’ under the
Post to Captorramenu.
Where do I get a Captorra Id, Referrer GUID or Type GUID?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the Captorra client you want to integrate with.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post to Captorra” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Post to Captorra” has been translated into 13 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Post to Captorra” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Updated advanced-custom-fields library to fix conflicts with existing advanced-custom-fields plugins
Fixed issue with CF7 select dropdown causing JSON syntax error.
Fixed issue with integration data (Type, Keyword, Vendor Id) not posting correctly.
Fixed issue with blank additional details throwing error
- New Feature: Additional Details multi-select – appends non-standard data to Details value.
- Fixed warning from wp_localize_script expecting an array.
- Fixed API response logging – response from CAPI now properly logged.
- Updated JS for dynamically loading form fields for mappings on Integration page
- Fixed API logs sorting
- Initial plugin launch.