- Login to your WordPress site as an Administrator, or if you haven't already, complete the famous WordPress Five Minute Install
- Navigate to Plugins->Add New from the menu on the left
- Search for Post Forking
- Click "Install"
- Click "Activate Now"
- Download the plugin from the link in the top left corner
- Unzip the file, and upload the resulting "post-forking" folder to your "/wp-content/plugins directory" as "/wp-content/plugins/post-forking"
- Log into your WordPress install as an administrator, and navigate to the plugins screen from the left-hand menu
- Activate Post Forking
script/build from the projet's root directory.