Note: Requires the Post By Email plugin.
The plugin filters the post content after a post has been created via the Post By Email plugin.
If the post content contains only a URL it automatically assigns the ‘link’ post format to the post and wraps the URL in a link tag.
Fork me on Github.
- Install Post By Email Links either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Post By Email Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix for broken scheduled events caused by
- Fix for URL not getting wrapped in a link tag
- Save original URL in a custom field
- Initial version