- Changed how DBO::query returned its value in a certain case. Returning mysql_result(...) as a reference was causing problems on some configurations of PHP. Instead, I assign a variable and return that variable. It seemed to fix the issue.
- Removed maxlength restriction on groups criteria input box in admin area
- Fix: array error in setup_smtp.php
- Added filter to allow disable password. Do the following:
- Added filter to allow customized redirect on login
- Added a hook that allows a workaround if fsockopen won't work locally.
- Added a filter that allows a workaround if server is compiled with --enable-magic-quotes
- Now works in Safe Mode (even though this is a deprecated feature as of PHP 5.3.0)
- Bug fixes - error on user login
- Fixed fatal error on install if Top Quark Architecture is not installed