This plugin is a bridge between polylang and option tree plugin which enables you to have different theme options for different language.
It’s only works for themes that use Option Tree plugin for theme options.
- Polylang v1.5
- Option-Tree v2.3.0
Tested up to:
- Polylang v2.0.4
- Option-Tree v2.6.0
How it works
After setting up your languages and option tree settings, go to
Theme Options and use language switcher on the admin bar to switch options for different language.
- Install and activate polylang plugin (at least 1.5)
- Install and activate option-tree plugin (at least 2.3.0)
multilingual-option-treefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup your polylang languages
- Setup you theme options
- Everything should be working now. Go to
Theme Optionsand use language switcher on the admin bar to switch options for different language.
Contributors & Developers
“Polylang Option-Tree Bridge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Polylang Option-Tree Bridge” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Major fix: fixed bootstraping to run on plugins_loaded action to ensure that polylang and option-tree are loaded.
- Initial plugin submission