Zigpoll is a poll, survey, and form builder plugin that works for all WordPress sites. It’s the easiest way to create anything from feedback surveys, opinion polls, post-purchase surveys, to email capture campaigns and contact forms. You can create all of the slides from scratch or you can use one of our optimized pre-built templates.
Check out some of our poll, survey and form examples.
Main Zigpoll Features:
- Easily create beautiful & engaging polls, surveys, and forms.
- Customize the look & feel of your Zigpoll by selecting the colors, fonts and sizes. Use the CSS override feature to seamlessly integrate Zigpoll with your site and brand.
- Automatically display poll & survey results to your users in real-time.
- Get email notifications whenever a Zigpoll is submitted.
- Add call to action buttons at the end any survey, poll, or form.
- Export all the results to a csv file.
- Use our branch logic to determine which questions you ask based on your user’s previous answer.
- Embed anywhere on your site using our custom page rules.
- Make the Zigpoll popup automatically when users enters/exits the page or when they scroll down to a certain point.
- Our responsive design ensures your poll looks amazing on any device.
Pre-Built Templates & Examples
You can get started from scratch or you can use one of our pre-built templates to get up and running instantly.
Engage Your Visitors With Polls
You can create polls that will engage your users and get their feedback on any topic. Use our dashboard to keep track of your responses and get real-time analytics on what people are voting for.
Create giveaways and email capture campaigns that will both engage your users and grow your mailing list. The leads your capture will be stored on our dashboard where they can be exported or merged into any mail provider.
Why use Zigpoll?
- Tighten your feedback loop – learn what your visitors really want from your business by asking them.
- Boost engagement & traffic – adding a Zigpoll is proven to increase participation and time-on-site from your visitors.
- Understand your demographic – learn why your customers visited your site and where they are coming from.
Every bit of Zigpoll is customizable. You can easily translate your polls for any language.
For more details, visit the official Zigpoll website.
- Upload the plugin to your blog (or search for it!) and then install the plugin on your plugins page.
- Activate it.
- Add your Zigpoll Account ID.
- Start creating polls, forms, and surveys.
What types of formats does Zigpoll support?
Zigpoll currently offers the following slide types: Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Long Answer, Form, Email Capture, Binary Answer, Emotion, and Range. But we are constantly adding new slides so stay tuned and let us know if there is one that you want to see added.
Are Zigpolls responsive?
Yes, all Zigpolls are fully responsive, and designed to render beautifully on mobile, tablet and desktop.
What customization options does Zigpoll offer?
Zigpoll offers every customization option you could think of! Such as: Changing the colors of the buttons and headings. Changing the font family and changing the font sizes. Also, we have a CSS override feature which lets you change anything and everything about Zigpoll to fully match your brand.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Poll, Survey & Form Builder by Zigpoll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Poll, Survey & Form Builder by Zigpoll” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Init & deploy Zigpoll WordPress plugin