Easily add your Podio Webforms anywhere in WordPress via shortcode.
1) From within your Podio app, go to the app's settings and click "Webform"
2) Make sure your domains are whitelisted
3) Find your AppID and FormID (if you don't need advanced customization, skip to screenshot #7)
4) Configure the Webform settings as desired
5) For example, customize the form's look and feel, possibly with custom CSS
6) Custom CSS is loaded via the form, not via WordPress, so read Podio's documentation if you want to customize to this extent
7) Insert shortcode using your Podio AppID and FormID (from screenshot #3, above)
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.10
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Active Installs: 500+
Got something to say? Need help?