This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip our archive and upload the entire
pmailer_campaign_archive directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and look for "pMailer campaigns" in the menu
- Enter your pMailer API URL and API Key and let the plugin verify it.
- Now go to either a page or a post and add the following snippet of code: [pmailer_campaign_paginator]
- Save the page/post and browse and browse to the page/post on the site and you will the paginated list of emails sent.