The pMailer campaign archive plugin displays a paginated list of all emails sent out in chronoligical order. When one clicks on one of emails in the list, a new tab will be opened in the browser and the message will be displayed.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip our archive and upload the entire
pmailer_campaign_archivedirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and look for “pMailer campaigns” in the menu
- Enter your pMailer API URL and API Key and let the plugin verify it.
- Now go to either a page or a post and add the following snippet of code: [pmailer_campaign_paginator]
- Save the page/post and browse and browse to the page/post on the site and you will the paginated list of emails sent.
What messages does the campaign archiver display?
The campaign archiver only displays messages that have been sent starting from the most recent sent.
Will my messages be indexed by search engines such as google?
yes, the messages displayed are in-bedded into the html code and can be be indexed by search engines.
Contributors & Developers
“pMailer Campaign Archive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Renamed potentially conflicting class names.
- Initial release.