Playlist Audio Player will add a HTML5 player at the bottom of the site. Creates playlist of 5 tracks. Player has built in playlist manager in which you can manage your music. Enjoy your tracks!
Plugin Demo: Audio Player Free Demo
The Plugin Features:
- Create Playlist of 5 tracks
- Choose which track should display on frontend
- Use player in your theme and listen your track on any page of your site.
- Shuffle your tracks
- Repeat all, repeat one, repeat off for your tracks
- Change your track using next and previous buttons.
For Support contact us at email@example.com.
Performing a new installation for Playlist Audio Player
After downloading the ZIP file,
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded zip file.
For Mac Users
- Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin.
- Right-click on the folder and select Compress.
- Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.*
- Click “Install Now” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
- How to add player on page/post?
Paste shortcode [playlist_player] on your page/post to add Playlist Audio Player on your page.
- How to use player in theme?
To use player in your theme, use do_shortcode(‘[playlist_player]’);
Contributors & Developers
“Playlist Audio Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Playlist Audio Player” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.