Spider Video Player is a WordPress video plugin that allows you to easily add videos to your website.
After downloading the ZIP file
1. Login to your WordPress site administrator panel and head over the 'Plugins' menu
2. Click 'Add New'
3. Choose the 'Upload' option
4. Click Choose file (Browse) and select the Spider Video Player zip file.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the player plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
5. Click Install Now button.
6. Once it is complete, activate the plugin.
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-5-22
Active Installs: 10,000+
0 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?