Express yourself with the Playboard widget by collecting your favorite apps in a channel and sharing them with your friends and the whole Playboard community. Playboard users will see your channels in the app or on the website (http://playboard.me), subscribe to them and can even go to your website for a full review. By using the Playboard Widget you can easily showcase your channels in a beautiful way on your website.
The widget can be customized to fit any size and is installed as a Main Sidebar widget. See an example on the Playboard website – http://playboard.me/widgets/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your Main Sidebar by clicking on Appearance->Widgets and drag-and-dropping it on the Main Sidebar. The widget’s configuration form appears and you can start using it on your blog.
- Why should I create a channel on Playboard and use the widget?
- By creating a channel on Playboard you automatically receive a daily audience of thousands of Android users who can follow your channel and read your reviews.
- By using the widget you can showcase your reviews in a beautiful way on your website
- We promote cool channels for an even increased visibility!
Contributors & Developers
“Playboard Android, iPhone and iPad Channel Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.