This module requires the Planyo
module as well as the WooCommerce
modules to be installed. It will add your Planyo resources into your
WooCommerce shop so that you can sell regular products (non-reservations) mixed together with
reservations managed by Planyo and use a single WooCommerce check-out process.
Planyo is the most flexible online booking and reservation system
which will work for any kind of business such as hotels, holiday apartments, yacht rentals, driving schools, tennis courts, doctor
appointments, events etc. It embeds the entire booking system into
your site so the visitors can go through the whole process (search,
reservation etc) without ever leaving your website. Before using this
module you should create an account at planyo.com. Please see https://www.planyo.com/woocommerce-reservation-system/
for detailed usage instructions. You can also see our home page at http://www.planyo.com for admin backoffice or visitor demonstration, or for tutorial movies, pricing and more info.
Key features of the Planyo booking system:
- Accept bookings in 27 languages, backend in 6 languages
- Freely designed booking form with extra items of any type
- Customer never leaves your website
- Use with over 30 online payment gateways
- Easy integration with plugins for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Many integrations such as Mailchimp, Google cal., accounting
- Support for mobile devices and responsive design
- Dedicated free iPhone and Android apps for the admins
- Set up automated notifications by email and SMS
- Printable invoices and extra documents as PDF attachments
- Customers can modify or cancel their bookings
- Customers can add one-time or recurring products
- Any pricing model can be entered
- Synchronize with other calendars via iCal or dedicated apps
- Vouchers, coupons, gift certificates, packages, bundles
- Support for agents and multiple administrative roles
- Meta sites for large infrastructures or tourist areas
- Extensive API for custom extensions
- Advanced reporting and data analysis
- Shopping cart for reservation of multiple resources
You’ll find the tutorial at https://www.planyo.com/woocommerce-reservation-system/.
Go to https://www.planyo.com/woocommerce-reservation-system/ for installation details.
- Is there help or support for the Planyo plugin?
Yes! Please visit https://www.planyo.com/woocommerce-reservation-system/.
- How does this plugin integrate with WooCommerce?
You will need to create a WooCommerce product for each Planyo resoruce
and link them in the plugin settings.
- How does this plugin integrate with Planyo?
You will first need to install the Planyo plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/planyo-online-reservation-system/
Both plugins will then work together.
- Which languages are supported by Planyo?
Planyo works with 6 languages in the backend (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish) and 27 languages in the frontend.
- How much does Planyo cost?
You can see the full pricing information at here. We have two payment models you can choose from: subscription-based (starts at CHF 23 per month, no fee per booking) and commission-based (1%-1.5% commission, no fixed monthly fee).
- What kind of bookings will planyo work with?
It will work any type of bookings, including hourly (or less), daily and overnight rentals. We also have support for large infrustructures using meta sites
- Where can I get answers to my other questions?
You’ll find the complete FAQ at http://www.planyo.com/faq.php
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Planyo online reservations – WooCommerce integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Planyo online reservations – WooCommerce integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Original release