Plan Genius provides a free, easy to use, customizable widget to take online appointments and contact forms. This plugin allows our widget to work in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through the PlanGenius settings tab in the left nav bar.
- Add your PlanGenius.com username (not a member? Register at http://www.plangenius.com for FREE!)
- Create a list of pages you want your widget to show up on
- Define how your widget will display (top, buttom, custom)
- If custom, place a <PlanGeniusWidget> tag in the location you want our widget to appear.
- Can I use this widget without a PlanGenius.com account?
No, a registered username is required. Your PlanGenius.com account is where you setup and customize your appointment and contact form widget. Please register FREE at www.plangenius.com today.
- When I choose CUSTOM placement in the settings, my PlanGenius widget no longer appears on the page, why?
For CUSTOM placement, you must put our PlanGenius tag on the page in the location you want it to appear. This is done by typing the tag <PlanGeniusWidget> in the spot you want our widget to be shown. Please be aware that simply typing this tag into a page will not make our widget appear unless that page is also specified in the list of pages setting field.
- I don’t understand the list of pages setting option, please explain
Our plugin widget will be injected into any page you specify in this list. If you have a page named “Home” and a page named “ContactUs” in your wordpress site, you could type “Home, ContactUs” into this setting and it will display on both pages. However if you only want it to display on the “ContactUs” page, simply type “ContactUs” into this setting field.
Contributors & Developers
“PlanGenius Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release
- This version supports settings for Username, Page Display and Placement on Page.