Plagiarism Checker by Plagibot allows publishers to scan posts for plagiarism. Plagibot uses advanced AI and deep web-search technology to scan billions of web pages within seconds to give you the most accurate and up-to-date results.
It also enables you to download a comprehensive report with results that publishers can easily share across teams for review and any follow-up action.
It is well known that publishing duplicate or plagiarized content harms a website’s reputation and can severely impact SEO. This lightweight plugin can help publishers to maintain the highest quality of plagiarism-free content on their websites.
You can use our Demo to try it out before installing.
Plagibot is based in Atlanta, GA. We are a small team that is the best in our fields: scraping the web, parsing, natural language processing, and digital storage & search. We love bringing order to digital content and making it easily searchable for plagiarism and similarity. We ultimately share a common passion for creating the world’s best plagiarism checker.
- Performs a sentence-wise search
- AI technology can detect plagiarism and similarity
- Real-time Results – allow you to see results as the search is being performed.
- Downloadable PDF Report makes it easy to drive corrective actions.
- Generous Free Trial allows you to search up to 5000 words for completely free.
- Install Plagibot from the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the Plagibot plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Sign up at Plagibot.com and copy your API key
- Use your API key to activate the plugin.
- You will now see a “Plagiarism Check” button on your post edit page. Click on it to see the results.
Is it a free or paid plugin?
You can search up to 5000 words for completely free. We offer highly affordable pricing plans starting at $10/month, allowing you to perform additional checks.
I have a news website and it is critical to search the latest web posts from around the world for plagiarism and similarity. Can Plagibot search for the most recent web pages?
Plagibot can search for the most recent content on the web. You can try it out using our Demo
Will my posts be kept private? I do not wish for Plagibot to store my posts.
We do not store any posts on our servers. Your content belongs to you – and we do not plan to store our customers’ content on our servers.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plagiarism Checker – Plagibot” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Plagiarism Checker – Plagibot” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of the plugin