Quickly create image widgets using the http://placehold.it service. Widgets can have customized image dimensions, background, text color and label. Multiple widgets supported. http://placekitten.com also supported!
- Can I add customization options
Not at this time. Currently the plugin provides access to most of the placehold.it features (except file type). If features are added to placehold.it I will try to implement them here as quickly as possible.
- Can I change the font
Alas, no. I wish you could but no.
- What’s the Deal with Placekittens.com?
Thanks to Toby Cyns over at TheMightyMo.com for the tip. If you feel like placehold.it images are just a bit dull or your site absolutely needs kittens just check the “Use placekittens.com instead” checkbox. Not that only width and height work with placekittens.
- I moved code into class for easier feature additions later.
- Added placekitten.com support (Thanks to Toby Cyns over at TheMightyMo.com)
- This is the first stable release.